Akabueze in fine form for Boluspor




Former Flying Eagles star Chukwuma Akabueze was in fine form for his Turkish Lig 1 side Boluspor in their 1-0 away win at Elazigspor on Saturday.

Bentley, as he is popularly called, was on for the entire duration of the game and was one of his sides shining lights leading in a keenly contested game.

Andre Santos scored the only goal of the game in the for the away side to give them a second successive away win and three points on the road as the Nigeria lasted the entirety of the game.

“The game against again Elazigspor was a good match for me according to what my coach told me after the game,” Bentley told 9jafooty after the game.

“We didn’t start well this season, but thank God we are picking up and getting good results and my performances have been improving too.

“So far I’ve started 12 games out of 13 games we have played this season scoring a goal an providing three assists. The game against Elazigspor was one of my best I must say. The other game I didn't start was due to a little injury.

“I’m keen on working on my game so as to help my team gain promotion back to the top-flight of Turkish football as well as getting the attention of the national team selectors.

“I enjoyed my time with the Flying Eagles and my other cameos and I’m hoping to get another opportunity with the Super Eagles. All I need is the chance to show what I can do,” he added.

Boluspor is eight on the Lig.1 table after 13 round of games and will look upon the left-footed Nigerian to lead their charge for a return back to the Turkish top flight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Shehu Abdullahi joins Al Qadsia